Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Radical Cross Stitch and Normal Flora

Check out the Radical Cross Stitch website - I've added the link in the right hand column. I hope we'll soon be having patches from Australia... I met Rayner through the Open Source Embroidery Group on Facebook. The group now has 34 members including Anna Dumitriu who writes:

"Very interesting work, like it very much. Myself I previously been weaving 16 bit binary code on a self constructed card loom which is linked to similar themes. I currently work with microbiological forms and often use embroidery and am artist in residence at The Centre for Computational Neuroscience and Robotics at Sussex Uni.."

Anna's website Normal Flora, and her residency blog are listed in the links on the right.

1 comment:

Kakariki said...

And I've finally started making one! http://www.open-source-embroidery.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=htmlp:666600